Saturday, October 6, 2012

flattery

Who knew that a 3 year old could make you feel so flattered?

I have one class on campus this semester for nursing school, so my AMAZING friend has offered to watch Madilyn a few hours a week for me.

She has 4 kids, and the two youngest are the sweetest little girls who are 3 and 1.
I think it is pretty safe to say her girls love madilyn.

Sidenote-I NEVER thought I could feel this comfortable leaving Madilyn with anyone, this has been such a great experience.

Anyways, my friend told me the best story the other day.
Recently when her 3 year old is playing she like to play ME!
She goes around saying, "I'm Tracie, here watch my baby madilyn I gotta go to school now."

I thought it was just the best thing that she thought it would be fun to make-believe she was me and my baby was hers. Cause lets face it, kids like to pretend they are people who they think are cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...