Thursday, October 4, 2012

10 Months.

Madilyn is pretty much the star of this blog.  Which I am cool with, one because she is pretty much the star of my life, and everything that I think it worth posting just happens to be about her.
So why not just tell you even more about my little 10 month old!

First off, 10 months!  How did this happen?  she is really getting so big and SO active.

 Here are some happenings, current loves, and such.

 It is really blurry, but here they were just relaxing together, she propped up on dad while she "talked" to him


 Sharing some NUMMY lettuce wraps at PF Changs. 




She is a walking machine, if she is holding on to something that is.  
She holds on and walks everywhere, if she runs out of things to hold on to she crawls to the next thing and pops back up.

Plus look how cute the outfit dad picked out is!


 She still LOVES the scriptures.  Remember the post on FEASTING on them a couple of months ago? Luckily she has stopped eating them, but she still loves to flip/crumple the pages. 
 Puzzles! These ones we found at the library one afternoon. 45 minutes of pure delight for her!

 Madilyn seriously loves big people food, you know food that is not mashed. 
She had her first very own sandwich, turkey and cheese. Loved it and ate the whole thing.

 I am 100% sure she knows when food is being made. If I open the fridge it seems she magically appears with her hand up looking for a nibble of anything.  
Sees me grab her camelback, meets me at the fridge or sink. 
If she sees you even so much as get out a piece of silverware, you know you can expect some lovin from here.

Daddy gave her a big mouth full of ice cream when I was not looking.
 She also loves her diaper bag.  She often crawls into the mudroom to find it.  
She loves to empty everything out of any kind of bucket or bag and this one always has the good stuff, toys, sippy cup, moms keys.
This time I forgot to grab her crackers out of it and I found her with one in each hand and trying to eat the third right off the floor. 

Life is great with our little busy body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...