Saturday, June 30, 2012

Madilyn learns to feast upon the scriptures. Literally.

Madilyn is my alarm clock every morning.  When Jordan leaves for work in the morning she usually ends up in our bed and sleeps for a couple more hours.  At about 8 or so she starts babbling and hitting me with her arm.  So when I woke up the other day on my own I was a little surprised, thinking that I had woke up before her.

I was WRONG.

My little chatter box was WIDE awake.  Not only was she not making any noise, but she had somehow  crawled off the bed.  Yes, six months old and went from the bed to the floor unharmed, and silently.  Thats not even the kicker.  She also got Jordan's scriptures which were next to her and opened them up for a little morning scripture study.  I guess she took, "Feast upon the words of Christ" a litte to seriously. 
This is what I found. 

Matthew 21 ripped out for keeps.
Something from the bible dictonary.
And she ate a good chunk of 2 Corinthians.  

When she noticed me looking at her she had the biggest grin.  

And the next day when I changed her diaper there was a special message left for me. 

Oh, and she left it on the carpet. At grandpa's. 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...